- AQHA Congress 2011 Tie-down Classic 2nd Go Champion
- Multiple Tie-down and Team Roping Titles
- Very athletic and balanced with incredible endurance and speed
- Unbelievably smooth to ride and perfectly responsive
- Loves to please and most of all adores working cattle
- Absolutely no health issues and easy keeper
- Stunning appearance that gets attention all over North America.
Great Grand Sire: TWO EYED JACK who is in the AQHA Hall of Fame with incredible accomplishments including: Halter Champion, Superior Halter, ROM Halter, and Champion Sire.
AQHA GENETIC DISEASE PANEL TEST RESULTS: All normal. Does not possess any of the disease-causing genes. GBED - N/N, HERDA - N/N, HYPP - N/N, MH - N/N, PSSM1 - N/N
DNA Tested and parentage confirmed. Coat Colour Tested. EE, AA, N/Cr, D/N. Horse will transmit Dun gene to 50% of the offspring. No red factor detected. Horse cannot have red foals regardless of the colour of mare.
Stud Fee is for live cover only. Live or frozen semen can be arranged at an additional cost.
Watch Youtube video
Company / Facility:
Thomsons Equine Services -
Dedicated dealer of Buckeye Nutrition equine feed.