* Well Said is a 16.3 hand 2003 registered Thoroughbred brown stallion.
* Well Said is sired by Aptitude (A.P Indy -- Dokki), and is out of Few Choice Words (Valid Appeal -- Allouette).
* Well Said is a Grade 3 Stakes placed winner with 10 starts, 3 wins, 2 places, 2 shows, and career earnings of $128,060.
* Well Said twice defeated Brilliant, Grade 2 stakes winner and Grade 1 stakes placed winner of $726,797.... (read more)
* Well Said was 3rd to Master Command and Patriot Act in the Mineshaft Handicap Grade 3 (8.5F), defeating Purim, Grade 1 stakes winner of $928,543.
* Well Said was 4th to Lawyer Ron, Red Raymond and Steppenwolfer in the Rebel Stakes Grade 3 (1 1/16 miles), defeating Kip Deville and Private Vow.
* Well Said is sired by Aptitude (A.P. Indy -- Dokki).
* Aptitude is a multiple Grade 1 winner of $1,965,410, winning the Jockey Club Gold Cup- G1 and the Hollywood Gold Cup- G1 and placing in both the Kentucky Derby- G1 and the Belmont- G1.
* As of late 2009, out of 367 foals, Aptitude had 279 runners, 185 winners, 44 two year old winners, and 10 stakes winners, with earnings of over $13 million.
* Aptitude sired two Kentucky Derby contenders in his first two crops, including Steppenwolfer ($653,459).
* Aptitude is also the sire of Great Hunter, Grade 1 winner of $970,500.
* Aptitude is sired by A.P. Indy (Seattle Slew -- Weekend Surprise).
* "If the modern commercial era of American Thoroughbred breeding has produced the perfect equine embodiment of its principals, that horse would have to be A.P. Indy" -- John P. Sparkman
* A.P. Indy was multiple Grade 1 Classic winner of $2.9 million, and was Eclipse Champion 3 year old male in 1992 and 1992 Horse of the Year.
* A.P. Indy was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2000.
* A.P. Indy was a $2.9 million yearling, the most expensive price of the year.
* A.P. Indy has sired 1,054 foals, 808 runners, 572 winners, 150 two year old winners, 23 two year old stakes winners, and 135 stakes winners, with total progeny earnings of over $111 million, with average earnings per starter of over $137,000, and is the sire of 10 Champions.
* Aptitude is out of Dokki (Northern Dancer -- Alluvial).
* Dokki is the dam of 12 foals, 9 runners, 6 winners, and two stakes winners.
* Dokki is the dam of Aptitude, multiple Grade 1 stakes winner of $1.9 million, as well as Sleep Easy, Grade 1 stakes winner of $463,654.
* Well Said is out of Few Choice Words (Valid Appeal -- Allouette).
* Few Choice Words started 6 times with 3 wins and 1 place, winning $76,408.
* Few Choice Words is the dam of 7 foals, 6 runners, 6 winners, and 2 stakes winners, including:
* Well Said, Grade 3 stakes placed winner of $128,060.
* Silent Valor, Grade 3 stakes winner of $144,180.
* Miss Jeanne Cat, stakes winner of $52,754.
* Miss Jeanne Cat is the dam of a 2004 colt by Officer that sold for $240,000 as a yearling at auction.
* County, winner of $146,860, and sold at Keenland for $112,000 as a weanling.
* Aitcho, winner of $161,100, and sold at Keenland for $435,000 as a yearling.
* Few Choice Words is sired by Valid Appeal (In Reality -- Desert Trial).
* Valid Appeal was a Grade 2 stakes winner of $201,734.
* Valid Appeal sired 790 foals and 88 stakes winners, including 21 Group or Grade 1 stakes winners, and at the time of his death, had progeny earnings of over $45 million.
* Valid Appeal was one of Florida's all time leading sires and a world class broodmare sire.
* Valid Appeal's daughters have produced Champion and Breeder's Cup Filly and Mare Turf Grade 1 stakes winner, Perfect Sting, Canadian Champion, Exciting Story, and Grade 1 stakes winner, Sydney's Dream, among others.
* Few Choice Words is out of Allouette (Proud Birdie -- Madame Defage).
* Allouette was a winner of $55,146.
* Allouette produced 14 foals, 11 runners, 9 winners, and 1 stakes winner.
* Allouette produced Nannerl, multiple Grade 2 winner of $553,465, and the only full sibling to Few Choice Words.
* Nannerl sold in foal to Storm Cat for $1.25 million, and the resulting foal sold for $850,000.
* Allouette's daughter, Etoufee, produced Earth Living, winner of $714,637.
* Allouette's daughter, Wild About Bridget, produced Kapanga, winner of $147,600 in 7 starts.
* Well Said's 3rd dam, Madame Defage, was a stakes placed winner of $45,427.
* Madame Defage produced Fact Finder, multiple Grade 1 winner of $849,231.
* Well Said is correct, leggy, extremely good looking and a huge mover with a sweet attitude.
* Well Said is standing at at in 2015 stud fee of $1000.00 LFG. Well Said is standing at T.H.A.N.K.S. A Lot Farm.
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.