Utah, has the DNA of AACrCrEe. Basically that means he will produce a buckskin colored foal 88% of the time out of any bay or black mare. The other 12% will be palominoes. He can not produce a smokey black. Sorrel mares have a 50/50 chance of palomino or buckskin. Any colors containing a creme gene may produce buckskin, perlino, or cremello or palomino. In addition, this stallion carries a Tobiano gene, giving you a 50/50 chance of spots. As icing on the cake, his exceptionally gentle disposition is passed on to most of his foals.... (read more) We provide live cover only at this time. First 7 days mare care included in $250 breeding fee. See our website for bloodlines and photos of his offspring. www.hesswalkers.com PHONE 270-403-3525 STEVE HESS
H & h Stables
Breed, sale and boarding facility in Campbellsville KY. Selling TN Walking Horses of superior gait and color at affordable prices. 270-403-3525
Avoid Scams and Fraud -
Potential areas of fraud: wire transfer, moneygrams, money orders, cashier checks, shipping, escrow, "transaction protection", "guarantee". Check out the Buyer Safety section for more info.